If you have applied for UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Recruitment or Agriculture technical Assistant posts and looking for written exam syllabus and exam pattern then you are in the right place. Recently, the recruitment organization has released a notification for appointing 2059 candidates. In response to this notification, plenty of job seekers have registered for this job title. Selection of the candidates will depend on their performance in written exam. To crack the written test, applicants are searching for UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Syllabus 2019. It is available here on this page.
UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Syllabus 2019
Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
All the candidates who have registered their names for this recruitment exam are advised to prepare as per the exam pattern is given below.
|SNO||Subjects||No Of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Common Intelligence Tests||50||100||2 Hours|
|3||General Science & Arithmetic||50||100|
Note:- There is a negative marking too. 1 mark will be deducted for 2 wrong answers.
Part 1 – Common Intelligence Test
- Rational and critical and analytical abilities.
- General mental ability (Questions will be asked to analyze the mental ability of the applicants).
- Statistical Analysis Graph and Diagram (Questions will be asked to analyze the statistical and conclusion ability of the applicants )
Part 2 – General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge – Introduction of Computer, Hardware & software, Computer Network & email.
- Question on Uttar Pradesh ie culture, agriculture, Population, trade and commerce etc
- Indian History, National Movement etc.
- Geography of India & World etc.
- Indian politics, governance, constitution, politics etc.
- Indian Economy and Social Development and Gandhian Ideology etc.
- Current events of national and international level etc.
- Indian Agriculture and Agriculture Products etc.
Part 3 – General Science & Arithmetic
- General Science- General Knowledge of Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Arithmetic- Simple Arithmetic, Algebra & Geometry.
Part4 – General Hindi
Final Word about UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Syllabus & Paper Pattern
Dear candidates, if you want to get success in UPSSSC exams then you have to be fully prepared as per the exam syllabus and pattern. You should know how to manage time in the exam so that you can attempt all questions within the given time. In this article, we have updated all the related information about the syllabus. You have to be prepared accordingly.
If you have any questions in your mind about this post then write to us.