The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has decided to fill up more than 1500 vacancies of Junior Engineer in various departments. All the job seekers who have completed their Diploma in Engineering or Degree in relevant trade can apply for these governments jobs. If you are one of the contestants who is waiting for the UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018 then they must wait for a few more days. The online application process will be started at the end of this month. If you want to fill UP Junior Engineer Application Form then check this page regularly. The complete recruitment notification will be available shortly. The job hunters are advised to read the full page before applying online.
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018
Before releasing the application form online, the recruitment board has also mentioned the registration will be started from 1st October expected and the last date to apply online would be 30th October 2018. So the applicants need to hurry up and submit their application forms before the final date. The deserving candidates can get more suitable details over here.
Our supporting team grabbing the fastest updates from anywhere present the users friendly material. This one is also from that announcement which is being searched by the engineering candidates.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will be started the candidate’s registration process online to appoint the capable candidates to cover up the total 1500 empty places of Junior Engineer Trainee posts.
The desired aspirants are suggested to read the user’s instructions before going to submit the application form. Any mistake will not be accepted and the application form may be rejected by recruitment team members.
Organizing Committee: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Announcement Type: UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018
Total Job Places: 1000-1500
Position Name: Junior Engineer
Closing Date of Registration: 30th October expected
Official Link: www.uppcl.org
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC JE Trainee Recruitment 2018
The interested candidates who successfully hold their Polytechnic Diploma/B. Tech in relevant trades is eligible to register their names for this job opportunity.
- For General/OBC applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 700/- other states (Rs. 1000/-)
- For PWD candidates: Rs. 10/-
Applicants age should not more than 40 years, not below 18 years as on 01st January 2016. Relaxation will be applicable according to the Indian government norms.
The skilled and appointed candidates will be the paid scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800; Grade Pay- Rs. 4200 Per Month.
The suitable candidates will be appointed after checking their ability through written exam and Interview.
How to apply online for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2018
- Initially, login to the official web portal i.e. “http://upsssc.gov.in/”
- Then find the notification section on the resulting page.
- After this read all the latest announcements carefully.
- Pick the suitable link for JE Recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully and then proceed to fill the online form.
- Recheck the fully filled application form correctly.
- Then upload the essential documents and pay the application fee.
- Save the data and verify the complete application form once more.
- Hit the submit button and wait for Print out.
- Note down your registration ID.
- Collect the print out for external use.
- Keep it safe for further references.
Online Advertisement release date – Not available
Online Registration Starting Date – Not Available
Last date for registration: Not Available