Flash! The examination authority of UPCATET 2019 is ready to commence the online registration process for Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture And Technology Entrance Test in the month of February 2019. All desired students are advised to fill UPCATET Online Form 2019 before the closing date. Students should check the official notification before going to apply online. The selection test will be held to choose the best candidates from all contestants. The last date for online registration will be in March/April. For more details about this exam visit the official site i.e. “upcatet.org“.
UPCATET Online Form 2019
Those students who like to grab admission in various Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree and PH.D. courses for top most colleges of India, they will have to crack the UPCATET Entrance Test 2019 with the highest rank.
UPCATET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The lower age limit for BVS and C & AH courses is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years.
The lower age limit for all other courses is 16 years and upper age limit is 22 years.
Note: Relaxation of 5 years in upper age is also given to the SC/ST and OBC applicants.
Application Fee: Interested candidates who belong to OBC and General Categories will have to pay rupees 1250/- and SC/ST candidates must have to pay is Rs 1050/- as application fee.
Note: Application fee should be deposited through SBI Bank challan of any branch.
UPCATET Online Form Apply Online
UPCATET Exam Dates 2019:
Bachelor’s Degree Courses: May
Master Degree Courses: May (MBA entrance will be held in the evening shift)
Ph.D. Courses: May
UPCATET Admit Card
Students will be able to download the exam call letter in the month of may 2017. You can visit this page and easily download your exam hall ticket online.
Counseling Dates & Schedule
- Registration for 1st Counseling for Graduate/Postgraduate Courses – July
- Counseling for UG Courses – June to July
- Counseling for PG Courses – July
How to fill UPCATET Online Form 2019
- First of all, visit the official site i.e. “upcatet.org“.
- Find out the “Click here to apply” button on the homepage.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay application fee and upload the required documents.
- Proceed the details for further process.
- At last, take a printout of it for future uses.