Good news for all the students who are studying in Uttar Pradesh state. The Government has released an entire schedule for UP Scholarship Form 2019. If you are one of them and searching for the application form and other details then stay tuned with us. It is a fee reimbursement scheme for poor students. This scheme is very beneficial for those who want to go for higher study but do not have the potential to go for it due to lack of money. If you are one of the candidates who are financially poor and does not afford the fees of higher studies then fill UP Scholarship Application Form 2019-20.
UP Scholarship Application Form 2019
UP Scholarship Scheme Notification 2019
Official Notification for the scheme was released in May 2019. The scheme is running in two different forms ie Pre-matric and Post-matric schemes. Students must check the details here and apply for this scheme. We have collected complete information about this scheme. Students who are studying in pre/post-matric courses can apply for this scheme. The main aim is to start this scheme is to give financial assistance to the reserved category candidates. Students who come from reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, Minority, etc should apply for this UP Chatravratti scheme by up government. The government is planning to disburse the scholarship amount to those who are financially poor.
UP Chatravratti Form 2019
Those who will get registered to this scheme have a chance to win the prize money directly to their bank account. UP Scholarship Form 2019 can be filled via online mode only. You can log on to the http://scholarship.up.nic.in and do New registration or Do a Reneval entry if you have an account already. For more details, please stay tuned to this page for more related updates.
Courses for the UP scholarship (Chatravratti) will be provided
Pre-matric like 5th, 8th, 9th,10th class
Post-matric like 11th, 12th, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA, LLB, BEd, BTC, MBBS, BAMS, UG Diploma, MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, MBA, MS, LLM, MEd, MTC, Ph.D., MPhil, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For Students
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen and reside in Uttar Pradesh state permanently.
- Institute, where the candidate is studying, should be registered in the master database of the department.
- Candidate’s parent’s income should be minimum as the chances of selection is more.
- Students who belong to SC, ST, OBC, Minority & General can apply for the scheme.
- Applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in last class.
Required Document for UP Scholarship Form 2019
Applicants need to have the following documents at the time of registration.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Course Fee Slip
- Course fee structure.
- Institute registration no
- Passport size photograph
Note:- Cast & Income certificates should be registered online.
Pre-Matric – Last date – 31 August 2019 (Expected)
Post-Matric – Last date – 31 August 2019 (Expected)
How to fill UP Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Log on to the official website that is http://scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Visit the download section and download the general instructions for students.
- Read all instructions before getting registered.
- Now go to students menu and click on new registration or renewal if you are filling renewal form.
- Select the scheme for you want to getting registered.
- Fill all required details and check twice for any mistake.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.