Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board is ready to start a recruitment drive for Jail Warder & Fireman. All the job seekers who were waiting for the same job type should start their preparation. It is awaited recruitment in Uttar Pradesh state. Plenty of job seekers are preparing for this kind of job rallies. It is expected to be announced in this month. To know more about the UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019 then keep visiting this page regularly.
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019
Latest News: As per the latest update from the recruitment board, the Jail Warder & Fireman will be started combined. Candidates can check the below image for more related updates.
Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment Advertisement
The UPPBPB has invited online applications for Fireman & Jail Warder posts. For full details about the vacancy, post name, educational criteria, age limit, how to apply etc please read the complete details on this page.
Detailed Information about the vacancy
Total vacancies – 3638
Jail Warder (Male): 3012 Posts
Jail Warder (Female): 626 Posts
- For Jail Warder (Male): Candidates should be 18 Years to 22 Years old.
- Jail Warder (Female): Candidates should be 18 Years to 25 Years old.
Salary pay: Selected candidates will get paid Rs 5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay 2,000/-
Educational Qualification:- High School (10th) & Intermediate (12th) passed from UP Board of High school & Intermediate Education or any equivalent Qualification from recognized Board/ University.
Additional Qualification (Prefered)
- Candidates have O Level Certificate from NIELIT (DOEACC Society).
- Serve Territorial Army Minimum 02 Years.
- The candidate has NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
Application Fees: Applicants should pay Rs 200 as an application fee through E-challan/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The application begins date: Available from August 2019
- Last date to apply online: Available Soon
How to Apply for UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019
- Candidates need to open the official website that is (www.prpb.gov.in).
- Check the official notification first and read the entire eligibility details.
- If you are eligible then collect all required documents.
- Now start filling your online form.
- After completing the form, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form
For More Details – http://uppbpb.gov.in/