The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has completed the application process for various Inspector posts. Candidates who have applied for Financial Inspector, Handloom Inspector & Salt Inspector post can check the exam dates here. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the RSMSSB Inspector Admit Card 2019. We are expecting the exam dates in this month. If you are one of them who have applied for the above posts then stay connected with this page. Whenever we will have any news then it will be updated here.
RSMSSB Inspector Admit Card 2019
Inspector Recruitment Notification
The RSMSSB has circulated a Recruitment advertisement of 97 vacancies of Industry Officer, Industry Inspector, Financial Inspector, Handloom Inspector & Salt Inspector posts. Many eligible job seekers have applied for these jobs. Applications for these posts invited via online mode from 22 March 2019 to 20 April 2019.
Exam pattern:- The written exam will be conducted and follow the given rules.
- There will be an objective type written exam.
- The question paper will contain questions of 100 marks.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
Note:- Candidate should secure at least 40% marks for the next level of the recruitment process.
|Name of Posts||Exam Date|
|Industry Extension Officer||–|
Admit Card & Exam Date
As per the news, the written exam for Financial Inspector, Handloom Inspector & Salts Inspector will be conducted in August last week or September first week. Candidates who have applied and waiting for the same need to wait for some time. They should prepare more as they have got some more time for the exam. Whenever any news come out from the department then we will update you via email.
To stary email functionality, you have to subscribe to our email newsletter below.
How to download RSMSSB Inspector Admit Card 2018
- Open the official website that is http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Check the latest news section, if there is a news related to the admit card then click on Admit Card link.
- Enter your information like registration no and password.
- Submit details and print your call letter.