The State Government of Rajasthan accepting application form for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018-19. The state government provides financial assistance to those students who really deserve it. Only those students who belong to reserved categories and living under the poverty mine can apply for this scheme. Candidates who are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories can apply for this scheme. The govt is providing the studentship for pre-Matric, post-matric & research students. General category students can also apply if they are studying in premium institutes ie IIT, IIM’s, NIT etc. Students will receive their fee return to them by the government. Candidates need to fill Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 through online mode.
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
Scholarship Scheme Details
Students who are studying in any class such as 9th class, 10th class, 11th class 12th class, BA, BCom, BSc, MSc, BTech, BCA, BBA, BE, MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, MCA, MTech, ME, Ph.D., MPhill, Polytechnic, ITI etc may apply online. Candidates from across the state can send their application online to the department. Anyone who meets the required criteria can join the scheme. The entire details about the scheme are available below. If you want to get more updates than subscribe to our email newsletter below.
All students are informed that they should collect the necessary documents to fill the forms of Rajasthan scholarship. We have given below the list of important documents for this scheme. This is a great opportunity for students who are studying in any course from 9th Class to Doctorate. If you have not filled the form yet, fill the form quickly as the application form will be closed soon. If you have filled the form then you should take the printout of your form and submit it to your institution. If you have accomplished all the tasks, then be sure to wait for the Rajasthan scholarship status.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018-19
Eligibility for the post-matric scheme
- Only Indian citizens can fill the application form for this scheme.
- Students who are doing training courses such as pilot training etc will not be eligible for this studentship.
- All other courses student are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant should be living in India permanent basis are only eligible.
- Students who are studying in India only are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed a course and want to do the same course again with other subjects cannot be eligible.
- Students who are doing correspondence courses are also eligible.
- Students who are employed are also eligible for this scheme if their income plus their family income should not exceed the limit of annual income.
- All children of a parent can apply for this scheme.
Criteria for Rajasthan CM Sarvjan Scholarship
- General candidates can apply for this scheme.
- General Students who are studying in national level colleges can only apply for this.
- 5 Lac rupees per year is the income criteria for this scheme.
- All other eligibility is the same as listed above.
Maximum Income Criteria To avail this scholarship
- For SC students Rs. 250000/ year.
- For ST students Rs. 200000/ Year.
- For OBC candidates Rs. 100000/year.
- For SBC candidates Rs. 108000/year.
- For EBC candidates Rs. 100000/year.
- For Sarvjan Scholarship Rs. 500000/year.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste certificates.
- Caste wise Income certificate as described above.
- Last class passing certificate.
- College fees Receipts
- Personnel bank account Passbook
How to fill Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2018-19
- To apply for log on to the official website of Social Justice & Empowerment department of Rajasthan government at http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Navigate to the Apply Online/E-Services portion on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the New Scholarship Portal Link.
- After clicking, a new window will open with a new page.
- Read the details and find the eligibility of yours.
- Now collect all documents.
- Start filling the application form.
- Upload all documents asking in the form.
- Cross check all filled details and then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the submitted Scholarship Application Form for further use
Check the Official website for more details and fill Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form