Rajasthan Prison Department is going to hold a written test for selecting the best candidates for 670 Prison Warder/Jail Prahari Posts. The written is expected to be held in October month. Lots of job hunters have applied for these available jobs. As the number of applicants is 200 times more than the available jobs so the competition will be very high. To compete with other applicants, candidates need to have Rajasthan Jail Prahari Syllabus 2018. It will help you to make the best preparation plan to get success in this exam. To download Raj Jail Prahari Syllabus & Paper Pattern 2018 candidates are advised to read this page till the end. We have collected the complete information the written exam preparation tips.
Rajasthan Jail Warder Syllabus 2018
According to the official advertisement, the written exam has 3 portions such as Interpretation and logical abilities, General knowledge, general science, social science and contemporary and History of Rajasthan, Culture, Arts, Geography etc. These topics need a consistent study to get success in the written exam. All contestants are advised to prepare as per the syllabus. It is a very best plan for the contestants. Those who would like to download Rajasthan Jail Prahari Syllabus 2018 are suggested to read this page carefully.
Written Exam Syllabus
The question paper will be divided into three parts.
|An||Interpretation and logical abilities||180|
|B||General knowledge, general science, social science and contemporary||100|
|C||History of Rajasthan, Culture, Arts, Geography etc.||120|
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Written Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be objective type.
- Each question will have four possible answers among the four, one or two answer combined be correct.
- The total marks for the exam will be 400 marks.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be 4 marks.
- There is a negative marking too.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
Physical Measurement Test
|Height||Minimum 168 CM|
|Chest||without inflammation 81 CM|
With inflammation 86 CM
|Minimum Inflammation of chest is 5 CM|
|Female Candidate||Height||Minimum 152 CM|
|Weight||Minimum 47.5 Kg|
Note:- For SC/ST candidates, the 5 CM relaxation will be given on the above measurements. Male Candidates height who are Gardhwali, Gorkha or belong to Hill stations should not be less than 158 CM.
Physical Fitness Test
Those candidates whose physical measurements will be as per the above-given criteria need to attend a Physical fitness test that will be 100 marks.
The test will be as follows.
|Male||5 km race||Maximum 25 minutes|
|Female||5 km race||Maximum 35 minutes|
- Physical Fitness test can be given at once.
- Ex-servicemen will be free from physical exams.
- The physical exam will be qualifying nature it means it is compulsory to attend and qualify the physical test.
|EyeSight||Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Vision||Bad sight||Better vision||Bad sight|
- The nearsighted should not greater than 5 D.
- If a candidate has one or more problem like Do not discriminate in fundamental colors and blindness of night (Night blindness) then he/she not eligible.
- If a candidate has Any kind of squint then he/she will not eligible.
Download the official notice for Rajasthan Jail Warder Syllabus & Jail Prahari Exam Pattern