The Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd has released the recruitment notification for 850 Posts of Apprenticeship Training of Lineman. Candidates who have done their ITI course in WIREMAN/ ELECTRICIAN trade can apply online. If you want to know the completed details for these vacancies the read the complete details of this page. If you want to apply for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2019 then follow the procedure below. You are advised to submit their application form in the prescribed format through this page.
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2019
PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Vacancies Full Details
Total Vacancies – 850 Posts
Post Title – Apprenticeship of Lineman
Category wise vacancies details
|General||SC/ST||BC||Physically Challenged (Deaf & Dumb only|
As per the Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, the age limit for this post can be changed or amended from time to time. You should refer to the official advertisement.
One Year (As per Apprenticeship Act 1961 Apprenticeship rules 1992, the training period would be updated any time when required).
Applicants who want to apply for this post must have completed their ITI diploma in WIREMAN OR ELECTRICIAN Trade. The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.
As per the official advertisement, there is no application fee defined by the recruiter for the Lineman posts.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade. The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit. No weight-age shall be given for higher qualifications.
How To Apply for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates need to open the official site that is http://pspcl.in.
- Go to the RECRUITMENT section and click on it.
- Now a new page will open where you need to click on APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING OF LINEMAN.
- You must read the detailed notification and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- If you are eligible then collect the required documents.
- Click on the apply online link and fill the application form.
- Cross check the details uploaded and correct it if you have made any mistake at a time.
- Finally, submit your application form and save the application no for future use.
|Online Application Process Date & Apply Online||–|
|Last Date to apply online||–|
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement in Pdf|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|