The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has been declared NIELIT CCC Result for various diploma level courses. The organization has recently taken the exam for computer diploma courses ie CCC, BCC, ACC, CCC+, C++, ECC etc. Lots of students have appeared in these exams conducted by the NIELIT. The primary mission of the organization is to provide Computer Knowledge to the candidates for their career orientation. These are the career-oriented programs. All the students who had appeared in the exam will soon able to check their results.
NIELIT CCC Result 2018
NIELIT Computer Certification Programs
The association provides computer certifications in various fields. There are many courses which are as follows.
- ACC (Course Duration 20 hours)
- BCC (Course Duration 30 hours)
- CCC (Course duration 80 hours)
- CCC Plus (Course duration 126 hours)
- ECC (course duration 200 hours)
Every year, lots of students register their names for these courses for the above-listed certification courses.
NIELIT Result (July Cycle) – Available NOW
NIELIT CCC+, BCC & ECC Result (July Cycle) – Available Soon
NIELIT CCC, CCC+, BCC & ECC Result (June Cycle)– Available NOW
BCC CCC Results News
According to the latest news, the association is ready to publish the outcome for these available certification courses. All the candidates who had joined the exam on given date and time will be eligible to check NIELIT CCC BCC Result 2018. Students can check their marks by entering the Roll no./Enrollment No in the required fields.
These courses have a grading system for passing. The Students will get a grade when they join the exam. This helps them to check their performance in the exam. The online exam is taken for analyzing the ability of the students. This exam is totally based on the objective type system. Candidates can have the knowledge of the Grading system as per the below table.
Grading System in NIELIT
|>,= 85%||75% – 84%||65% – 74%||55% – 64%||50% – 54%|
How to check the NIELIT CCC Result
- Students should open the official web portal that is “http://student.nielit.gov.in“.
- Click on the results link on the home page.
- Select your desired course from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the roll no and click on the search result link.
- Your result and score will be on your screen.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Official Site: http://student.nielit.gov.in