The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is ready to commence the online application process for 6th class entrance test by November 2018. Students who would like to study in Navodaya Vidyalaya have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by JNVST. The JNVST Entrance Test will be held in the month of February at the several allotted examination venues across the country. Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 will be available on its official site. Students who completed the 5th class exam with the highest rank can appear in this exam.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
Due to a large number of aspirants, the entrance test will be very highly competitive. Students will have to appear in this entrance test with full preparation to break the competition. The question paper will be based on 5th class questions. Students should prefer the 5th class syllabus and Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance preparation book for better preparation. The questions will be based on the mother tongue or regional language and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science for selection in JNVs.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will upload the new update about JNVST 6th Class Entrance Online Form on its official site at http://www.nvshq.org. JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST will be held for VIth class admission. There are 660 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India. A massive number of students appears in this entrance test to take admission into these schools from all over the country.
Eligibility Criteria for JNVST VIth Class Admission 2019-20:
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010. This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs). In case of doubt of overage candidate seeking admission, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. Schools, where students have obtained‘B’certificate under National Institute of open schooling, should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete class-V in the session 2018-19. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2018-19 will be subject to this condition.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2018 are also eligible to write admission test provided they are in the prescribed age group. The forms of such candidates will be verified by DEO/DIOS. The rural status of a child from National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme from urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining the seat in rural quota.
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September 2018 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test second time, under any circumstances
- Domicile/Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Required Education Certificate.
- Read the official instruction for more details.
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Test 2019-20
It is too simple to apply for JNVST Admission Test. Candidates should follow the steps and apply online for this entrance exam…
- Open the official site i.e. “www.nvshq.org“.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the provided details.
- At last, take a print out it for future uses.
Starting date for application: November
Exam Date: February & April 2019