The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Madhya Pradesh Government has uploaded the MP Scholarship Form 2018-19 for awarding the scholarship money to the selected students. Students who perusing the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, MA, M.Ed, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech, Polytechnic programs can submit the online application form before the last date.
MP Scholarship Form 2018-19
Every year lots of applicants take this advantage of this scholarship and do their study. Every year Madhya Pradesh Government gives the eligible candidates scholarship. Interested candidates apply online before the disc. date. The eligible criteria are given below, keep your eye on this page. For the latest news and update continuously check the organization portal.
- Scholarship amount to be given to the UG candidates is Rs 10,000 every year
- Post Graduate Students will get paid Rs 20,000 per year after selection.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Resident Proof & Address
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of all documents
- Mark sheet copy of the previous class.
Required Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- Student’s parents’ annual income should not above than 2 lac.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship Scheme
- Association provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- candidate must contain 50% marks in the previous Examination.
- 305 Scholarship money will give to the every minority girl applicants.
- The online application form will be accepted by the MP State recognized institutions.
- Scholarship amount details – Rs. 10,000 will provide to undergraduate students and Rs. 20,000 per year for postgraduate students.
Note: If any student facing any issue while filling their form online then here we are happy to help you. If you wish to check any other details with the officials then write us via comment box.
How to fill MP Scholarship Form 2018-19
- First of all, go to the department official website i.e. “www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in“.
- After the web page will be open on your computer screen.
- Find the link regarding online application form and open that link on another page.
- Fill up the all black boxes with your correct details like roll no, registration no and date of birth.
- After doing this, click on the submit button and then submit all right details.
- The last step is to take the printout of your online application form and save it for future use.