The Government of Meghalaya is ready for commencement for Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form 2018-19. Students are invited to submit their application forms as soon as possible before the last date. SC/ST/OBC/Minority students can apply online for this scheme. This is a government scheme to provide financial support to the poor students. A fixed amount will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account if the application is accepted.
Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form 2018-19
The Meghalaya Government of India and the department of scholarship Electronic Payment and Application system of Matric & Post- Matric Scholarships has delivered the facility to make registration online to get the benefits of many types of schemes under the government and non-government NGO’s.
This year Meghalaya State more than 27 lakhs candidates have registered E-scholarship and the candidates can access the listed services from the Maha State scholarships official portal of the department.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form 2018-19
- Candidates who are OBC/SC/ ST are suitable and can apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirants must have all legal necessary documents valid.
- He/ she must have secure 60% from a state-affiliated college.
- Must be a bonafide candidate of the state
- The annual income of a family of the student from all sources should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate.
- The domicile of the applicants.
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Photograph of a student.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
How to fill Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form 2018-19
- Open the official site that is “megeducation.gov.in”.
- Go to the recruitment section and read the advertisement file before applying.
- If you are suitable, download the application form for applying.
- Fill the application form with contenders personal and professional information like qualification certificates photo, signature etc.
- Attach the recent photograph and self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- The duly filled application should be sent to the below address on or before the closing date.