Applicants are invited to apply for Fresh as well as for the Renewal financial assistance scheme. Every year number of candidates getting enroll for this scheme. This year also the Manipur Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 has been started to award the money to the suitable contenders. Those who are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories can fill Manipur Scholarship Form 2018-19 via online mode. To check the complete details about this studentship scheme, please read this page till the end.
Manipur Scholarship Form 2018-19
The society decided to help those candidates who are learning in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BA, B.Com, B.SC, BBA, BCA, B.ED, MCA, MBA, MA, M.Com, M.SC, M.Tech, Polytechnic etc. programs and does not able to fulfill their dream. The committee will select the suitable contenders according to their academic records. So must attach your documents with the application form and send it to given address before closing date.
The parent’s annual income is less than 2 lakh they are suitable for submitting this application. The main reason for running this scheme to encourage the contenders to continue their studies. The skilled and willing contenders must be applying for their registration before the last date. After this last date, the application will be rejected before complete all rules for application check all necessary information from the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- Candidates who are OBC/SC/ ST are suitable and can apply for this scholarship.
- Contenders must have all legally required documents valid for 2018-19.
- He must have secure at least 50% from a state-affiliated college.
- Must be a bonafide candidate for the state
- The annual income of a family of the aspirant from all sources should not be more than 2 lakhs per annum.
How to apply for Manipur Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
- Go to the official web link “mobcmanipur.gov.in”.
- Read all the detail about the scholarship.
- Choose the proper link.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill up all the needed information.
- Entering all the details on the appropriate space.
- Upload the all required documents.
- The students need to click on the Submit button.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.