Good news for all students who have appeared in the written exam of Maharashtra ITI. The examination authority is ready to publish the Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2019. It has been prepared by the examination authority of the institute. The result has been prepared as per the performance in the written test. All the candidates need to check their performance through the official website. We are advised to check the complete list of selected candidates.
Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2019
The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra State has organized written test for selecting the best candidates. Every year, the department conducts entrance test in May month. Now the department is ready to release Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2019 for 01st Round. Every year, the council releases it in July month. This Selection list will allow candidates to check their eligibility of admission in ITI in Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes. You can check the entire information regarding seat allotment, counseling schedule, Important Dates of all Events and other important details here.
Latest News- As per the latest news, the DVET has released Provisional Merit List and the final list is going to be issued on or after 9th July 2019. Please have the patience for the final selection list.
|S.No||Details||List To be downloaded here|
|1.||Provisional list||Login here to view|
|2.||Final list||To be released 09, July|
Documents Required at the time of counseling:
- DVET ITI Merit List 2019.
- Counseling fee receipt.
- All the academic documents.
- Caste/Income certificates.
- Original ID proof.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in ITI Maharashtra
Please check the below image for complete eligibility details for admission in any ITI course in MH state.
How to download Maharashtra ITI Merit List 2019
- Firstly, log on to the official web portal that is https://admission.dvet.gov.in/Account/CandidateLogin.
- When you click then you will be redirected to the login page.
- Now you need to enter Registration no, password and captcha code.
- After filling these details, click on the login button.
- After login, you can see your status of selection.
Official link to check your status of selection and list of selected candidates.