This is fantastic news for all those candidates who have completed their education and seeking their dream job in HSSC department. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a job notification for hiring the suitable and brilliant staff for 1624 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Horticulture. All the job aspirants are advised to check the details and apply online for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date. On this page, our team has posted all the crucial details in this regards. Candidates are advised to check more details from the given paragraphs.
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
There are a massive amount of job seekers who searching for latest job openings in Haryana state. Here we have good news for them. The HSSC department is ready to fill up the total 1624 Junior Engineer posts. All the desired job seekers are advised to apply online for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 through the official link given below. The online application process for this job opening has been started from 20th June 2019 to 4th July 2019.
Haryana SSC JE (Civil & Electrical, Mechanical, Horticulture) Recruitment 2019 Full Details:-
Total Vacancies : 1624
Post Name – Junior Engineer
Departments: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Horticulture
Age Criteria: Candidates age must be lies between 18 to 42 years. For more details, please refer to the official advertisement.
Salary Package: Selected candidates will be able to grab a pleasant amount of salary. Salary will be between Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- for different posts. For individual post wise salary, please download the official advertisement below.
Candidates should have completed a three-year diploma course in engineering in a related field. For detailed information, kindly read the official advertisement provided by the recruitment authority.
- For General candidates (Male/Female): Rs. 150/-
- For General Female Candidates (Only Haryana Residents): Rs. 75/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.- 35 for Male and Rs. 18 for Female
Note: Physically Disabled/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted to pay any type of application charge.
How to Pay Application Fee: Application Fee should be paid through Net-Banking. Fee can be deposited to the any branch of State Bank of Patiala, PNB, IDBI Bank after 48 hours of Online Registration.
How to apply for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find out the latest news and recruitment section.
- Now select the appropriate link for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019.
- Now click on the link and fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled application form.
- Registration start date: 20th June 2019
- Last date of registration submission 4th July 2019 (by11:59 PM)
- Submit registration fee: 08th July 2019
- Exam date: 13 July 2019 to 18th July 2019
|Apply Online||Live on 20.06.2019|
|Syllabus||HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus|