The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has completed the application process for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts. There are around 1624 vacancies of JE (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Horticulture) which has to be filled. Against this recruitment notification, the HSSC has received millions of applications from the desired candidates. Now they are waiting for the exam date and HSSC JE Admit Card 2019. As per the schedule, the written exam will be held from 13th July to 18th July 2019. If you are one of them who have applied for this job then stay connected with us for latest updates about the hall ticket.
HSSC JE Admit Card 2019
Every year, the HSSC invites applications from the job aspirants of Haryana state and others too for various recruitments. This time, the association has released a recruitment notification related to the Junior Engineer jobs. Millions of job aspirants are preparing for government jobs as the competition is very tough. Those who have filled the application form for JE posts recently need to boost their written test preparation for good grades. If you are looking for the Haryana SSC JE Admit Card then check this page on a regular basis. When we have any news about the call letter then we will update here.
HSSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Horticulture Written Exam Schedule
Exam date is 13/07/2019 to 18/07/2019.
Admit Card Release Date: 8 July 2019 (Expected)
Selection process :
- The written exam
- Social criteria practical
The Selection Process:
Total Marks: 100 Marks
1. Written Exam: 90 marks
- 75% weight of total 90 marks for general awareness, reasoning, math, science, computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weight of total 90 marks for history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, culture, etc of Haryana state.
2. Social criteria and practical: 10 marks (only)
The marks of social criteria and practical shall be allotted as per the following conditions.
- If the applicant belongs to such a De-notified tribe (Vimukt Jatis & Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the state of Haryana which is neither a scheduled caste nor a backward caste.
Experience: One-half mark (0.5 marks) for each year of part three of exceeding six months of experience of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any department/board/corporation/company/ statutory body/ commission/ authority of the government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months.
How to download HSSC JE Admit Card 2019
- Applicants need to check the official web portal of the commission that is hssc.gov.in.
- Check for the Advertisement Number and the admit card link.
- It should be available on the homepage when it is available to download.
- Click on the link and enter your details i.e. application no, date of birth, etc.
- After filling the details, click on the download button.
- After a few moments, your hall ticket will be on your screen.
- Take a printout of it for exam use.
To download the call letter please check hssc.gov.in