The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a recruitment notification for Group D 18218 Posts. These group D vacancies include Peon, Beldar, Mali, Helper, Attendant Etc. job title. Lots of job hunters who want to join these type of jobs may apply for these vacancies via online mode. The last date to apply for the HSSC Group D Vacancies is 18th Sep 2018. For more details about HSSC Group D 18218 Posts Recruitment 2018, kindly look into the below sections. We have collected all the required information about this recruitment. Please be with us for upcoming news and apply online.
HSSC Group D 18218 Posts Recruitment 2018
The recruitment notification has released with Advt. No. 4/2018
Details of HSSC Group D Jobs:-
Total available jobs – 18218 vacancies
Category wise vacancies details
General – 8312 Posts
SC – 4245 Posts
BCA – 3345 Posts
BCB – 2316 posts
PWD – 565 Posts(4% of total vacancies)
If you want vacancy details according to the post title then CHECK HERE
Age Limitations Criteria:-
As per the official notification, the age limit varies as per the post title. There are Minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years age criteria. Age relaxation for reserved categories is also applicable as per the govt norms. Age limit will be count on 18th September 2018.
- Candidate should be 10th/Matric/High School pass from a recognized state or central board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit should be a subject up to matric level study.
Selected candidates will get paid as per the DL level and will have secure at least Rs. 16,900 – 53,500 with Applicable Spacial pay.
General candidates should have to pay Rs.100/‐ as application fee.
Female General category candidates of Haryana State only should pay Rs.50 as application fee.
For SC/BC Candidates of Haryana State only Male Rs.50/ Only & Female Rs.25/ Only.
How To Pay Fee:
Applicants can pay application fee through online banking, debit/credit card or through e-Challan in any branch of SBI, PNB and IDBI Bank.
How To Apply for HSSC Group D 18218 Posts Recruitment 2018
- Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply should open the official site that is www.HSSC.gov.in.
- Check the latest recruitment section on the homepage.
- Download the advertisement with the number Advt. No. 4/2018.
- Read all details from the official notification.
- collect all required documents and start applying online.
- Pay fee through any eligible payment mode.
- Submit the reference payment no or challan no.
- Submit your application and print your application form for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the following stages.
- Written Exam (90 Marks)
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience (10 Marks)
|Online registration starting date||29 Aug 2018|
|Last date of online registration||18 Sep 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||21 Sep 2018|
Important Link Area
|Link to download official notification||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Apply Online Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern link||Download Complete Syllabus|
|Admit Card availability status||HSSC Group D Admit Card|
|Official Web Link||http://www.hssc.gov.in/|