The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the job notification of Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 on the official web portal. Candidates who want to get this job opportunity may apply for this job rally by filling the application online before the last date. The HSSC has started this recruitment process for hiring the 7110 dynamic and deserving aspirants for the Constable & Sub Inspector posts. If you want to apply then check the entire details on this page. We have collected all the details about Haryana Police Constable SI Recruitment.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
All the interested job seekers are very keen for this job opportunity. After getting the placement notice, job hunters wish to make their career bright in Haryana Police department. Those scholars who are eligible for these available vacancies can submit their Haryana Police Constable Application Form online through the direct link given below. For getting more detailed info like age limit, education required the application fee, salary details etc, visit this below sections.
Haryana Police Constable SI Vacancies Full Details
Total Vacancies – 7110
Post-Wise Vacancies Details
Constable GD (Male) – 5000 Posts
Constable GD (Female) – 1147 posts
Reserve Battalions Male Constable GD – 500 Posts
Sub – Inspector (Male) – 400 Posts (Re-Advertise)
Sub – Inspector (Female) – 63 Posts
Applicants age should be 18 to 25 years as calculated on 1st April 2018.
Selected Candidates on Constable GD will get paid Rs.21,700-69100 pay scale.
Selected candidates on Sub – Inspector posts will get paid Rs.35400- 112400 pay scale.
- Candidates who want to apply for Constable General Duty posts must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the Categories.
- Candidates who want to apply for Sub Inspector posts should be a Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent.
- Hindi/Sanskrit should be a subject up to high school or higher.
|Sr. No.||Category of post||General||SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG Candidates of Haryana State only|
|01||Cat. No. 1, 2 & 3||Male Rs. 100/- rupees|
Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 100/-
Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 50/- rupees
|Male Rs. 25/- rupees|
Female:- Rs. 13/- rupees
|02||Cat. No. 4 to 5||Male Rs. 150/- rupees|
Female Non Resident of Haryana:- Rs. 150/-
Female of Haryana resident only Rs. 75/- rupees
|Male Rs. 35/- rupees|
Female:- Rs. 18/- rupees
|03||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Pay Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies can pay their application fee Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank & IDBI Bank etc.
How to Apply Haryana Police Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who want to apply should open the official site that is www.hryssc.in.
- Check the latest recruitment notification section.
- download the advertisement and read the entire details.
- If you are eligible then start filling your application online.
- Upload all desired documents and pay the application fee using the above methods.
- Cross check all details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for admit card download.
Last Date:- 25th Oct 2018
Important Events & Dates
|Last Date of Application Submission||25.10.2018|
|Submit Application Fee||29.10.2018|
|Download Advertisement||Advertisement Link|
|Link to fill Application Form||Fill Application Here|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Detailed Haryana Police Constable & SI Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Haryana Police Constable & SI Admit Card|