The Gujarat High Court has released a recruitment notification for Peon Class 4 posts. There are total 1149 vacancies of the same posts which include Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper post title. All the job seekers who are seeking this type of jobs can apply online for these available jobs. If you want to apply online for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 then check the procedure below. We have collected complete information about this recruitment so read the complete page till the end.
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
Job Advertisement Number – RC/1434/2018(5)
Total vacancies – 1149 Posts
Posts Details – Peon (Class-4) Including Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper Posts.
Candidates who are going to apply their lower age limit is 18 year and upper age limit is 33 year.
Relaxation in upper age limit is as follows-
- Women Applicants – 05 Years
- ST/SE & BC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY) – 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons – 10 Years
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selected candidates will be paid as per the Pay Matrix Level 07 – Rs. 14,800-47,100/-
Candidates who have completed 10th (SSCE) Class or equivalent from a recognized state or central board.
Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons [PH – only Orthographically disabled] and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of Rs 150/- with additional bank charges in form of the transaction fee or any other fee.
All other candidates need to pay Fees of Rs 300/- plus the usual Bank Charges.
How to Pay Fee:
Applicants can pay the application fee through “Print Application/Pay Fee” Button using SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HC-OJAS Portal https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who have the required eligibility criteria should open the official site that is http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Download the official advertisement and read the complete details.
- If you are eligible to apply then collect the required documents to apply.
- When you have all the necessary documents then click on the apply online link.
- Start filling the application form and check the filled form once for any correction.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form finally.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Useful Dates for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
|Online Application filling process starting date||01st November 2018|
|Last date to apply online||30 Nove 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Exam Date||17th Feb 2019|
|Official Advertisement Download Link||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Online Application||Available Now|