Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Invites applications from the educated and energetic candidates. The online applications invited for Assistant Manager, Executives, Jr. Executives (Technicians) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in various departments as follows. There are total 1572 vacancies which are going to be filled by the organization. All the job seekers who have the required qualifications must apply for this job vacancy. If you want to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2019 then read this page carefully.
Time to time, the DFCCIL release recruitment notifications to fill the vacant places. The organization required highly trained and professional candidates to complete the vacancies. This time, the association has released notification for top class and middle-class employees. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer based online test.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2019
Total vacancies – 1572
Post wise vacancy details as follows –
|Sl. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|03||Executive/Signal & Telecommunication||97|
|04||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||109|
|05||Jr.Executive (Gr.III) /Civil (Artisan)||239|
|06||Jr.Executive (Gr.III) /Electrical||68|
|07||Junior Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||42|
|11||Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Civil)/Trackman||451|
|12||Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Operating)||402|
|13||Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (Electrical)||37|
|14||Multi Tasking Staff (Gr.-IV) (S&T)||06|
- For Multi Tasking Staff MTS, the lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 33 years.
- For all other posts, the age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age is also applicable as per the government norms for reserved categories.
To check the complete details of education required for every post, please download the official advertisement. Download link is available below.
Applicants need to generate a Challan from the computer. The Performa of challan is also given in the advertisement. Applicants need to print the challan and pay it any State Bank branch only. The fee is non-refundable.
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates, there is no fee required.
Post wise application fee as follows-
|Jr. Executive(UnReserved /OBC)||Rs.700.00/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS) (UnReserved/OBC)||Rs.500.00/-|
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2019
To apply for this recruitment, candidates need to open www.dfccil.gov.in.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the details given.
- Choose a post for which you are eligible.
- Now collect all the required documents for this job application.
- When you have all things then start filling the form online.
- Enter all information by asking for the application form.
- Upload all documents and photos online.
- Generate a challan to submit the fee (if applicable).
- Pay the challan fee to any SBI branch.
- Finally, submit the application and enter the challan no. also.
- Save the application no for future use.
|Online registration will start from||–|
|last date to register online||–|
|Expected Dates for Computer Based Test||–|
Important Link Area
|Download Link||Detailed Advertisement|
|Apply Online Link||–|
|Syllabus & Paper Pattern||Download DFCCIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||Download DFCCIL Admit Card|