The Directorate General of Training, Government of India has finalized a list of selected students for admission in ITI. All the students who have taken the assessment test for Craft Instructor Training courses may check the CTI Merit List 2018 from here. This is the centralized Common Entrance Test for ITI courses. Candidates from overall India applied and appeared in this test. The DGT organized All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) on 30th June 2018 this year. Candidates who don’t get admission in first, second merit list are waiting for CTI Final Merit List 2018. If you are one of the students then check the list below.
CTI Merit List 2018
About the AICET 2018
All India Common Entrance Test is a national level exam. It conducts for selecting the students for ITI courses in various trades. Students who want to take admission in Central Training Institute need to crack this exam. Every year, the DGT conducts AICET for all India candidates. Many thousands of the examination centers have been selected for this test by the authority.
AICET Schedule For 2018
- The registration for this exam had been started on 10th May 2018 and closed on 02nd June 2018.
- The CTI Exam had been conducted on 30th June 2018.
- CTI Common Entrance Exam Merit LIst 2018 release date – updated soon
Latest News:- As per the latest announcement from the association, they have released the 3rd and final merit list. If you are one who was waiting for the last merit list then check it below. For selecting the best institute and getting the admission you have to join the counseling. The counseling schedule is as follows.
Latest Notice for CITS 03rd Round Merit List and Counseling
Trade wise vacancy details
- Fitter- 560 posts
- Turner- 280 posts
- Machinist- 300 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker-20 posts
- COPA- 308 posts
- Electronics Mechanic- 308 posts
- Wireman- 60 posts
- Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance-64 posts
- Draughtsman- 120 posts
- Machinist Grinder- 20 posts
- Mechanic Ref. & AC- 60 posts
- Welder- 400 posts
- Carpenter- 80 posts
- RODA- 100 posts
- Electrician- 408 posts
- Foundryman-60 posts
- MMTM- 20 posts
- Instrument Mechanic-60 posts
- MMV- 220 posts
- Tool & Die Maker- 20 posts
- Mechanic Diesel- 100 posts
- Draughtsman Civil- 80 posts
- Plumber- 40 posts
- MAM- 20 posts
- Tractor Mechanic- 20 posts
- Cutting & Sewing- 80 posts
- Dress Making- 20 posts
CTI Selected Candidate List 2018/CITS Admission Result 2018 Details-
As per the official news, the CTI Merit List Cut off & Selected Candidate List will be uploaded after completing the counseling schedule. Students who wish to take admission should have performed their best in the written exam and should show their correct documents. The organization will prepare a complete merit according to the overall performance of the candidates.
CTI Counseling Schedule & Dates
- The second counseling will start from 13th August and ended on 14th August. Candidates in waiting list should join the counseling on 16th August 2018.
- The Institute wise Candidates selected by first counseling has been uploaded on the portal for second counseling on 1st August 2018.
- The selected Candidate for Counselling (Both Main and Waiting List) should report to respective Institute on Date of Counselling.