The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is ready to announce the CGBSE 12th Result 2019 online. Students who attended the board exam are suggested to check the official site and download their report card. Chhattisgarh Board Result will be declared in the month of May/June. So the students need to remember their roll no. to check the result online.
CGBSE 12th Result 2019
As you know, lots of applicants attend the 12th class written exam. The exam had done successfully in the month of March. April 2019 at the various centers across the state. Students should go to the official portal of association for downloading the result.
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education is organizing this type of written exam every year. it is expected that result will be available in the month of May/June. Keep in touch with us by our official link. The official link is given below of this page.
News About: CGBSE 12th Result 2019
Date of Exam: March/April
Status: Available in May/June
Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate Result 2019
Lots of applicants have taken this written test. All the attended students are now surfing the internet to check the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate Result 2019 as soon as possible. The aspirants will have to wait for a few days after the exam. The section will upload the circular regarding the result date on its official portal.
After getting the official notification, ResultAdmits.in team will provide the correct news on this page. Students can download their report card through the given link at the end of this page.
How to check CGBSE 12th Result 2019
- Firstly go to the exam authority official website.
- The home page of the web will be open on your computer screen.
- Read the all-important “Notifications” on the home page.
- After that find the link about mark sheet and open that link on another page.
- Fill up the all asking information on the blank boxes.
- After that check once again all the details that you filled and hit the submit button.
- Get the hard copy of your board exam mark sheet and then save it for future use.