The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct the Combined Selection Test on 30th September 2018 on various examination centers. Lots of candidates have filled the application form for these vacancies. If you are one of the contestants then you should download CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2018. It is released on 24th Sep 2018. If you want to download Chhattisgarh ADGO Admit Card 2018 then check the direct link below. You can get the hall ticket from this page as well as from the authorized web portal.
CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2018
Chhattisgarh AGDO Recruitment Details
The online application process on 4th September 2018. The last date to apply online on 30th August 2018. Lots of job seekers have filled the application form for these vacancies. They are eagerly waiting for the exam date. The exam date for this recruitment is issued and it is going to be organized on 30th September.
The Departments for the recruitment is going on
- Technical education department
- City army and civil protection
- Labor office
- Directorate of Funds, Accounts & Pension (Finance)
- State Economic Offenses Investigation
- C.G. State Election Commission, Raipur
- C.G. State information commission
- Horticulture and field forestry
- Directorate of Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy, Greek Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH)
- Anti-corruption bureau
- C.G. State agricultural marketing board contract
- public relations Department
- Directorate of Public Instruction
Chhattisgarh AGDO Exam Pattern 2018 Details Hall Ticket
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total question in the question paper will be 200.
- Each question will carry 1 marks.
- General Studies- 50 Questions/Marks.
- Computer Knowledge- 30 Marks/Questions.
- Reasoning- 30 Marks/Questions.
- Maths- 30 Marks/Questions.
- Hindi- 40 Marks/Questions.
- English- 20 Marks/Questions.
How to download CG Vyapam AGDO Admit Card 2018
- Open the authorized web portal that is http://www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Check the latest notification section on the official website.
- There should be a link to download the hall ticket.
- Enter your registration no and date of birth etc and submit the form.
- Download and print the call letter for examination use.