The CG Vyapam Admit Card 2018 has been released by the association for the written exam that is going to be held on 30th Sep 2018. Candidates can download the exam hall ticket. It is available to download from the authorized web portal. It can also be downloaded from this page. The recruitment advertisement has released for filling up Shighralekhak, Assistant Garde 3, Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator, Computer Programmer, Lekhpal posts. Selected candidates through this recruitment will be placed in various departments of the state. All the applicants are suggested to download the admission ticket from here. When the call letter will be available to download then a news will be updated here.
CG Vyapam Admit Card 2018
Latest News: As per the latest news, the association has released the call letter for this written exam. The exam is going to be conducted on 30/09/2018. All the contestants who would like to appear in this exam should download the CG Vyapam Assistant DEO Shighralekhak Admit Card from this page.
Exam Date ——> 30th September 2018
CG SGST Recruitment Notification
The Chhattisgarh Vyapam has issued this recruitment advertisement in August. This recruitment has released for various departments. Candidates who have applied for their respective department can check the details here. We have listed department wise vacancies here.
- Technical education department – (DEO (6 posts), Steno Typist (2 Posts))
- City army and civil protection – Assistant Grade 3 (13 posts), Shighralekhak (1 post)
- Labor office – DEO (5), Assistant Grade 3 (11), Stenographer 3 (1), Steno-typist (1)
- State Economic Offenses Investigation – Assistant Grade 3 (1), Steno-typist (1), Shighralekhak (1)
- C.G. State Election Commission, Raipur – DEO (2), Steno-typist (3)
- C.G. State information commission – DEO (1), Assistant Grade 3 (4), Shighralekhak Hindi (4), Steno-typist Hindi (1)
- Horticulture and field forestry – Assistant Grade 3 (18), Shighralekhak Hindi/English (2),
- Directorate of Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy, Greek Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) – DEO (1), Assistant Grade 3 (1), Shighralekhak Hindi (1), Steno-typist (3)
- Medical education firm – Shighralekhak Hindi (38), Steno-typist (19)
- C.G. Secondary education board – Shighralekhak Hindi/English (2)
- C.G. Environmental protection board – Shighralekhak Hindi/English (2)
- Anti-corruption bureau – Computer Operator (1), Assistant Grade 3 (1), Steno-typist (1)
- C.G. Private University Regulatory Commission, CG Governance – DEO (1), Lekhpal (1), Shighralekhak Hindi (1), Shighralekhak English (1)
- Public relations Department – Assistant Grade 3 Backlog (4), Assistant Grade 3 Direct recruitment (3) Steno-typist (4)
- C.G. State Legal Services Authority, Bilaspur – Assistant Computer Programmer – (1), Shighralekhak Hindi (22)
CG Vyapam Shighralekhak Assistant Grade 3 Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who have applied and looking for Chhattisgarh Shighralekhak Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card advised checking the below section. We have updated step by step process to download the call letter here. You have to be fully prepared for this exam. As the competition will be very high due to lack number of vacancies.
The Hall Ticket is an important document for every exam. You have to carry it while you are going to attend the exam. Candidates failing to show their entry ticket at the time of the exam won’t be allowed to attend the exam. So keep in mind.
More Useful tips
How to download CG Vyapam Admit Card 2018
- Type the link http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in in your web browser.
- Candidates need to check the Recent or Latest Announcement section on the homepage.
- There should be a link to download the hall ticket for these available jobs that are DEO, Shighralekhak, Steno-Typist, Assistant Grade 3 & more.
- Click on the link then a new window will open.
- There should be some input fields that are application form no, date of birth or password etc.
- Click on download admit card and save it in your computer hard disk and mobile chip.
- Open the file and take a print of it for future examination use.