All the candidates who have given the entrance exam for BBED had a good news. The CG BBED Counseling Schedule 2018 has released by the organization. The exam assessment test was conducted on 01st July 2018 at various examination centers across the Chhattisgarh state. This exam is a checkpoint to shortlist the best candidates for B.A B.ED and B.Sc B.ED Courses. Through this test, the individuals will be admitted to different colleges of BA BEd, BSc BEd situated in the state. If you are one of the students who had given this exam then check CG BBED 01stCounseling dates through the following authorized link. It is mandatory to join the counseling to select the appropriate college for you.
CG BBED Counseling Schedule
BBEd Entrance Exam
The CG VYAPAM conducts Entrance exam every year for BBEd courses. This exam is normally conducting in June/July month. This year, the examination division of the association has started the process of this test from 18th May to 12th June. The exam had been conducted on 1st of July. This test is mandatory to be qualified by the candidates to take admission in this courses. Without having entrance rank card no one will be treated for admission.
The CG Vyapam BA B.Sc B.Ed Result 2018 has been declared on 13th August 2018. Candidates can check their marks from the links given below.
B.Sc B.ED Entrance Exam 2018 Results Details
BA B.ED Entrance Exam 2018 Result Details
Chhattisgarh BBED Counseling Dates & Schedule 2018 – Released Soon
Entrance Rules for BA B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.Ed.Counseling
Check CG BBED Final Results
CG Vyapam BBED -18 Counseling Schedule Details
Required Documents for Counseling
- Domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Cast Certificate (If needed)
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet.
- In case of physically Handicapped, candidates should have a valid certificate released by the medical authority.
- ID proof ie Aadhar card, Passport, Driving Licence etc.
- +91 7470470609
How to check CG BBEd Counseling Schedule 2018
- Visit the official website that is www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Visit the latest announcement or news section.
- Select the appropriate link from the various available there.
- Click on the link and check the complete schedule, details & rules.
- Download the schedule and check your date of counseling.