The Chaudhary Charan Singh University is ready to release a notification for the scholarship this session. This scheme is very helpful to all those students who would like to study higher. The educational academy gives financial help to poor family students. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply via online mode. The university will give a decent amount to those candidates who really deserve this help. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the shortlisted student’s bank account directly. If you want to fill CCS University Scholarship Form 2019, then check the complete details below. We have collected all the requirements for this scheme. So read this page carefully and ensure your participation for CCSU Scholarship 2019.
CCS University Scholarship Form 2019
About the CCSU Scholarship
This studentship is for those who can’t continue their education due to lack of money. The university decides to give a fee reimbursement to those who really deserve it. Candidates who are brilliant in their study but they do not have money, can get the benefits. This will help to make their dreams comes true. It is a nice initiative from the university side. Anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can get the benefits of this scheme.
Courses for the scholarship can be applied
Students who are enrolled in any Diploma level ie Polytechnic, ITI, Undergraduate level ie BA, BSc, BCom, LLB, BEd, MBBS, BAMS, BCA, BBA, Hotel management, Postgraduation level ie MA, MSc, MCom, LLM, MEd, MS, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma, Research level ie PhD, MPhil etc can apply for this scheme. If you are one of the students who is studying in any listed course then you are eligible. To check further eligibility details please look the below section. It is important to know the entire details before applying for the CCSU scholarship.
Eligibility for CCSU Scholarship 2019
- The only Indian citizen can apply for this studentship.
- Those who are Indian citizen but studying abroad can avail this scholarship.
- Those who are getting any other scholarship benefits cannot be eligible.
- Students parent’s income to apply should not exceed 1 lac per annum.
- Candidates from all courses are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents for the scheme
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Birth Certificate of the student.
- Domicile of the applicant.
- Student’s Cast Certificate.
- Residential Proof of the student.
- Last class passing certificate.
- Fee deposit slip of the candidates for the current year.
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s guardian.
How to fill CCS University Scholarship Form 2019
- Visit the official website that is www.ccsuniversity.ac.in or www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Go to the Application Performa Download section.
- Download the official advertisement and read all the details.
- Now click on the student menu and then click on the New Registration link.
- Select the desired link for which you want to apply.
- Now start your registration through the link.
- Provide all details asking and Upload all documents.
- Submit the application and note your registration no for further use.