The Amar Ujala Foundation has recently released official notification in which the applicants have breathed a relief. All the claimants who were unable to deposit their applications on the official portal till 31st August, it is a good news from the department that the Department has extended the deadline on August 31 to 9th September. Such students, who were unable to submit their applications for any reason till August 31, can now submit their application on the official portal till 11:59 pm on 9th September.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2018-19
The Amar Ujala Foundation conducts this written test from last year. The main aim is to provide the studentship to the eligible candidates who don’t have money to go for higher study, but they have big dreams and talent. The best 30 students will be selected from the application received. So the competition will be very high so the candidates need to prepare as well as per the pattern and syllabus. The association will soon announce the date of the exam.
Organizer Name: Amar Ujala Foundation
Notification About: Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2018-19
Official Site: foundation.amarujala.com
Amar Ujala Charavriti Syllabus 2018-19
As you know that the application filing process has been closed on 9th September. Now the applied candidates are looking for examination date and syllabus and paper pattern. We have updated the entire syllabus here a link to check the syllabus and pattern are given below. The association will soon release the Amar Ujala Chatravriti Syllabus 2018-19. The interested candidates can check their paper pattern from below link.
Amar Ujala Scholarship 2018-19
Atul Maheshwari Chatravriti Scheme
- 18 Studentship of 30000 for 9th & 10 class students
- 18 Studentship of 50000 for 11th & 12th class students
- 2 extra scholarships will be given to the blind students.
- Applicants should have passed their last class from the state board.
- The passing percentage for the last class should be more than 60% to apply.
- Students who are studying in 9th to 12th class can apply.
- The yearly income of the applicant’s family should be less than 1.5 lac.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam Date 2018-19
The date will be updated here soon. So wait for some days. According to the expected idea, the written exam will be held in the month of November 2018-19.
How to fill Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2018-19
- Log on to the official website that is http://foundation.amarujala.com.
- On the homepage, you will see the Scholarship details.
- Click on the details and read the details online.
- You have to fill the application form online only so fill your form online with true details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Submit the form and save your registration id.
Visit the official link to get more new updates.